To Our Guests
We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and want to express our sincere concern for all who been impacted by Covid-19.
The health and wellness of our Guests and Staff members is a top priority, and we wanted to share some actions we are taking to ensure everyone’s continued safety as we reopen the historic Stockyards Restaurant.
While we were closed, we deep cleaned and sanitized the entire restaurant. We are continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices throughout the restaurant, and are taking extra precautions to help ensure your safety. This includes:
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained throughout the restaurant, including limiting seating to no more than 10pp per table.
- Disinfecting tables and chairs and cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces and pens after each use
- Requiring all Managers and Staff members to wear face coverings when social distancing is not possible.
- Roll-ups for all silverware and napkin service, and water on request only. Fresh glassware for beverage refills when appropriate.
- Providing hand sanitizer throughout the restaurant for Guests and Staff
- Contactless menu options
- Contactless Payment option
- Temperature and wellness screenings for all staff members prior to beginning their shift, and frequent effective hand washing.
We sincerely appreciate the encouragement and support that we have received from the Phoenix Community during this difficult time and over the past 73 years!! We are committed to coming back better and stronger than ever!!
We look forward to serving you again soon!!
The Gang at The Stockyards
In 1947, The Stockyards, Arizona’s Original Steakhouse, opened its doors for the first time with a menu focused solely on its historical past: beef. Staying true to its heritage, The Stockyards’ menu continues to feature only the finest corn-fed, aged steaks and prime rib. With an emphasis on hearty flavors, The Stockyards' “New West Cuisine” embraces the culture and culinary trends of the Southwest, utilizing the freshest and highest quality indigenous ingredients in new and innovative ways. To date, The Stockyards remains a part of local history and a favorite gathering place for Arizonans.